Difficulty Going To The Bathroom
Blood of Semen on the child’s diaper or clothing.
Unexplained lesions in genital and or anal area.
Presence of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Frequent vaginal infections
- Behavioral changes
- Failure to thrive
- Extreme change in mood, grades, social interactions
- Loss of appetite
- Fear of being left alone with someone
- Mental health deterioration, Suicidal tendencies
- Age inappropriate knowledge of Sexual Behaviors
- Sexualized behaviors
- Poor body image and or self esteem
- Self mutilation
- At risk behaviors